Pages

Tuesday, August 3

Catch Up

Well, I have this awesome memory card on my phone that stores lots of pictures, most of which I take while I'm on the go. Unfortunately, I don't have time to blog about every picture I take, so there comes a time when you get a bunch of pictures to reminisce about. That time is now. Here's some of my mobile photos.
Note, I recognize that this interrupts my chair blog series, but don't worry, I'll be back to chair blogging ASAP. After this.


Picture #1: "World of Color."
Description: I love the World of Color show at Disney's California Adventure. If you have not seen it yet in person, you must go. This is a little tease.



Picture #2: "Pump - N - Stretch."
Description: I snapped this at a gas station while filling up. Even though you're not supposed to use your phone while pumping gas, I took a risk. My first thought was that this is ridiculous. My second thought was that this is ridiculous.

Picture #3: "Solar"
Description: Yes, this is from last Christmastime when we made gingerbread houses at the Karstens home. Brittany and I crafted this beauty and gave it a solar panel.



Picture #4: "Mochi"
Description: This is the MOCHI van, seen enroute on the freeway. I took this before it was illegal to text and drive at the same time.



Picture #5: "Phantomess"
Description: I'm not sure if "phantomess" is a word, but if it is, that's the perfect word to describe how I felt as I sat at this organ found in a secondhand consignment store.





Picture #6: "Midget Chairs"
Description: Steve and I sitting in teeny chairs at the same consignment store as mentioned above.





Picture #7: "Math"
Description: Math. In action.





Picture #8: "Do Work Son"
Description: Steve and I like to think we contribute to society every month or so by recycling. We also have a tradition of getting Slurpees after.



Picture #9: "GLOW!"
Description: Some of us at a glow party fundraiser at Chapman University for Invisible Children. Notice BrettSchorr.com's glow hat. The other pictures from that night seem to have gone missing.






Picture #10: "Thinking of You."
Description: What a big though, eh? This was seen in the parking lot outside of Ralph's in Santa Ana. It was not around Valentine's Day. Why was it on this person's car? Was it a surprise? Did they like it? Was it a joke? These questions remain unanswered.






Picture #11: "For Steve"
Description: It's never too late to go back to the basics.





Picture #12: "Flip-a-B"
Description: Don't turn down a street that will be impossible to turn around in once you realize you've made a wrong turn. Lesson learned the hard way by Bailey as she and Bat and I nearly were impossibly stuck while turning around during one of our daily adventures. I got out of the car to take this picture. We did get out. Eventually.





Picture #13: "Find Me"
Description: Missed the memo of wearing black.





Picture #14: "Find Bailey"
Description: It's like she's in the cast or something...?





Picture #15: "Hallelujah"
Description: I am extremely envious of this guy's job. That was at one point my dream job. It's not quite so high on the list now but I would never turn it down.








Picture #16: "RUN!"
Description: Creepiest pot you've ever seen. You never know what you'll find at a thrift store.






Picture #17: "Grounded"
Description: Bailey, Bat, and I filled all the centerpieces for Bailey's wedding in one night with coffee grounds and flower things. Yes, it was a year ago.





Picture #18: "Best Idea Ever"
Description: How spoiled are our dogs?! Good grief. I can't believe it. This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen and yet...pretty funny. I believe Evan either was going to or DID purchase one for their dog Mango.



Picture #19: "Look Out."
Description: I often find myself in funny situations like this and don't really know what to do. This particular time I took a picture. In Mexico, they dont' flush their toilet paper. They don't at the Ross in Santa Ana either.


Picture #20: "Crack Kills"
Description: Saw this guy at Six Flags one day last summer. Those big dog shirts are awesome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is strangely entertaining... creepy pot is the best for sure