Pages

Friday, February 29

Once every 1461 Days...

....Comes February 29. I love this day.
It's so rare...it really deserves more attention, I think.

When I was little, someone tried to stump me by saying that a woman had lived for 40 years but had only had 10 birthdays and asked how that could be possible.
I was not fooled...or confused....nor was I stumped.
You see, my half-birthday is today, February 29th. I learned at an early age that I would only have a half-birthday every four years.
Needless to say, I slapped that little riddle in the face when I was little.
And I still like to celebrate the rarity of February 29th.
I feel you should enjoy it also.


No, I am not looking for a bunch of comments saying "happy half-birthday." Come on, guys.


:-)

1 comment:

BrettSchorr.com said...

happy half birthday bri!