Pages

Tuesday, August 5

Nuances


Okay so it's not a nuance. But I tried something new yesterday, and I'm almost ashamed to say so. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet, but here goes....I tried McDonald's Caramel Iced Coffee. Yes I did.

And actually I kind of lied because I do know how I feel about it. It was alright. Not amazing, not Starbucks, but not bad.

In more important news, Billy left for Scotland with a group of 25 from Ocean Hills on Sunday. It's weird without him here because I can't text or call him whenever I want! But he says that everything is going well so far...that God is already working through them. Still, I miss him a ton!

On top of that, my dad and brothers are in New York for Stephen's baseball team's tournament. They are doing really well and their game was even broadcasted online live today. Steve has hit three home runs. Yay!

No comments: