Pages

Sunday, October 3

Well Ben and his buddies started a club at school called "Bowlers in Lake Forest," also known as "BILFS," and made these accompanying shirts for the officers of the club. I'm not sure if it's blasphemous or not and really I'm not sure if it's the greatest representation of Jesus. HOWEVER it is hilarious and seriously made me laugh ridiculously hard. He and his buddies have a significant club membership now as the member count is now near 140. Clearly these shirts are epic enough to only be for officers, so Ben wears it proudly. More tshirt designs are to come. I'll keep you in the loop.

1 comment:

BrettSchorr.com said...

im offended .. and can i say ... it feels good to be back on the side on your blog. I FEEL GOOD. da da da dah.
haha

drop me a line too ya know
www.brettschorr.com