Pages

Sunday, September 21

This is a reason why


I live at home for many reasons, most of which are economic. However I realized another reason today: At home, I can be surprised by awesome edible gifts from my mom. Such as Reese's. Amazing.
ALSO. I bought this new CD by Vicky Beeching. It's kind of old...from 2002, but you know, it's absolutely wonderful! I love it because it's powerful, fun, upbeat, catchy, and female worship leaders are hard to come by. Of course you have Darlene Zsecschhsseh (or however you spell her last name), and then you have Brooke Fraser, whose music is just quality stuff....and now I have found Vicky Beeching. Check her out. :-) http://vickybeeching.com/

4 comments:

Rachel was like.... said...

"There are many reasons why I love to go visit Bri at her house. One of which is definitly not economic, porque it takes a gallon of gas to get there and back. However, I realized one very good reason: to eat all of bri's edible gifts from her mom! (...you didnt tell me your mom bought those for YOU!..ha! maybe thats why u kept pulling the box away)
ALSO. i found this great new CD in Bri's car by Scott Cunningham and it is by far the most amazing worship CD i have heard in a great while.
(do u like how i tried to resemble my comment to ur blog? hehe)

Laura Bat said...

a gallon of gas?? Seriously bailey, it takes like 1/15 of a tank. you are so silly. But that candy looks good....

Brianna said...

not sure if that's a joke, batstone....because my car hold 15 gallons and therefore...1/15 is a gallon....

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna bring you treats all the time if that's what keeps you home!