Pages

Wednesday, April 9

Hand dryers, revisited

No, I never visited hand dryers in the first place, but "revisited" sounds more epic than not.


Geez, a month? Yes, I am here, and yes, I am doing well!


I've only got a few weeks left in this semester, which I'm stoked about because I've been SO incredibly busy! I'm definitely ready for a break.




Also, I feel you should know that this is the greatest hand dryer ever, last seen and experienced in a Carl's Jr. in Corona. It comes complete with a set of instructions.


Hopefully you'll be able to experience this glorious contraption at one of your frequent fast food stops. Once the idea catches on, we will have no more awkward experiences while drying hands.
Never again will you have to wipe your hands on your clothing after struggling to get the motion detector to respond to your frantic, wet, waving hands. No longer will you have to cringe as you pump the wet handle that everyone else has used throughout the day...that is dripping with water. Nor will you have to struggle to pull only one towel at a time from the little stack sitting by the sink, which has already drenched the bottom half of the stack.
Get the picture? This is phenomenal.

1 comment:

eric said...

um, that's awesome but taking and posting pictures in a public bathroom is a little controversial, don't you think?

keep up the good work.